Hi, I’m Shawn!
Welcome to my website and blog. I’m a Kentucky native currently living in Washington, D.C. where I work for a digital strategy agency. I’ve consulted dozens of campaigns about how to build their online programs to be successful, created and executed online acquisition and fundraising strategies, and have raised my clients more than $2 million to date.
I’ve lived in Washington, D.C. for four years now! I received my bachelor’s degree in Public Relations + Strategic Communications from American University and am currently pursuing a master’s degree in Strategic Communications.
That’s the boring stuff, here’s a little more:
- I’m in an endless struggle trying to figure out work/life balance.
- In my spare time, I’m writing, taking photos, or designing websites. Interested in working together? Let me know!
- I can often be found talking about the world on Twitter or sharing too much on Instagram.
- I’m gay and proud. I came out of the closet on New Year’s Day 2018 and haven’t looked back.
- Glasses are my favorite accessory. I have more than 12-pairs of glasses that I switch out depending on what I’m wearing. Contacts aren’t for me but I literally can’t see without glasses.
- I have a 2-year-old golden retriever named Hillary and she has a small but loyal Instagram following.